Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins!

So today Josh decided to stop by and see me! It made my day! We were hanging out with Mom and Bethany watching Whinne the Pooh. They were counting and I saw a pumpkin on the movie, and said oh fun I want one. Needless to say Josh being his thoughtful self said well lets go get some. Josh and I headed to the store and got ours along with a kit. We headed back to the house and set to work! Here's how they turned out...
Josh and I hard at work!Our pumpkins, mines the kitty!Josh and I

Later Josh and I went and hung out at his house for awhile and hung out with his parents some. When he dropped me off, I ran upstairs and told Mom to get up, we were going pumpkin shopping! I wanted to carve another one! I had so much fun, so Mom got up and we went back to the store. We looked for some outfits for me, but had no good luck. We came home and had a blast carving our pimpkins together. We wish Papa had been here to join us, but he's out of town this week :( We miss him! So here's how things turned out for the two of us...

Mom working to help me! Thanks!It took me FOREVER to get my stencil to be done!
Mom was done with hers, before I was doing this... Crazy I know!
Mom's finished project! My two finished master pieces! Mom's up closeMy Kitty Kitty, as Bethany called it lol
My Headless Horseman
The grand finale!

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I think they turned out AWESOME! Sure was fun! Thanks for thinking about doing them! Love you! :)

Laura Jansson said...

Way cool! Nice work! :)

Heather said...

The pumpkins look GREAT! Way to go guys!!! :)

The Jones Family said...

They look great, I'm super impressed! That headless horseman one is a big pumpkin! Good work! :) Love you!