Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home again Home again

Okay so here's a little update on me! After I spent half the day hooked up to yet another IV they didn't find much of anything new. However the ER doctor laughed when I told him the other meds I was given. He told me that they wouldn't help, and would actually cause me more pain...(which I was actually in and why I went back up there)! So he gave me 3 different meds this time... and boy did I have to wait for them. I don't know what was up with WalMart yesterday, and my insurance company... but it took them forever! In the end they cost an arm and a leg, but I have them now so that's good. I'm being treated for Gastritis, which is an illness do to the inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Along with Ulcers! So needless to say, my tummy hurts PRETTY Dang on bad! The meds aren't really helping which makes me sad :( So in the morning I need to go see Doc Farmer so she can do an Ultra Sound... the ER wouldn't do one! This way we can figure out if its my gall bladder and if the other docs are all wrong!

Well that's about all I have to say for now. I should get up and head down stairs for the spoken word and confrence. Love y'all!

0 comments :