Sunday, October 12, 2008

Road Trip

Friday Heather and Bryan arrived in Lousiville. They flew in that night and we grilled out and just spent time hanging out. Saturday morning we got up early and started the adventure to WV! We went up and had a picnic with both sets of grandparents. Mom and dad got us KFC, Grandma Beaver made eggs and kiss cookies, and Grandma and Grandpa made macaroni salad and brownies! It was all sooooo yummy, but I could only eat some of it, since I'm still sick. The doctors have me on a no good food diet making sure my stomach and gall bladder don't explode or something else on me lol. But back to our trip. After we ate we went to down the the lake and feed the duckies! I hadn't done that in forever and it was fun. Then we visited with grandparents a little then came home. It was a short trip, but worth it! Glad we gotta go!


2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

And what a fun day it was! I'm glad you decided to go with us!

The Jones Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun - we wish we could have been there but I'm glad you guys got to go!! I love Coonskin park!