Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy yet fun week

So this week was crazy but fun. Everyone was going fun places and hanging out having a good time, just wish I could have done more :( This week just happened to be the week my Biology teacher decided to give me 3 assignments to do instead of one, so I stayed home and worked on them while every went and played. I did make it to some events though and enjoyed them.
Also this week I went and saw Josh at the hospital :( NO FUN! Between the two of us, we keep them busy. He had gone in the same week I had for his back and they thought it was broke. Well they have taken MANY of x-rays and otehr test, and can't figure it out. They thought he had 2 discs that slipped and were pinching the nerves, but once again like me, they can't make up their minds! (Personally, I think its just the hospital trying to milk us for all the money we dont have lol running all these tests!) To add to his lovely adventure up there, they were stiching up his hand! He being the smart country boy he is, decided to cut the same finger he had cut off once before. This time it didn't go through all the way, but did go to the bone and he got the nerves. I keep telling him to be more careful, we'll see if he listens.
Besides all of that, not much is going on. I do go back to work this week, so we'll see how I do!

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Glad you're back to work and feelin' better! :) Love you! :)