Monday, October 6, 2008

Restless Night

So last night was another restless night... till I got meds in my system. Last night mom took me back to the ER where they loaded me up with drugs. As soon as they started them I was out like a little baby. I was told to get an ultra sound done today, they are more than certain it's my gall bladder now. Today dad took me to get one done, however so far, it seems to be normal. I go back in the morning to get the results, and possibly have more tests run. Hopefully they figure things out soon... I'm tired of being sick and in pain... AND I want good food again! lol Love y'all!

2 comments :

Heather said...

I hope they get you figured out soon...I don't like that you're hurting sooo much! Luv ya and see ya soon!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Ya know it shouldn't be such a surprise that they are having such a hard time figuring you out...we've been trying for 20 years now! LOL :)
Seriously...I hope you feel better soon! :) Love You!