Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny blast from the past!

Okay so i'm sitting here taking a break from doing homework. I was looking at old pics from this past winter in Idaho and came across some FUNNY pics I had forgotten about. This pics are of Align Centerscott & I... old I know. But they were too funny to pass up. Here they are!

Scott let me do his make up!
Lookin good
I even got to paint his nails!Modeling for me!

He looks better in this pic than I do lol!

GOOD TIMES HAHAHAHAHA Hope you got a good laugh for the day! Know I did!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

You should do your own so well! LOL I'm not so sure he would get such a kick out of those! But you do have a way with the make-up!

Jonathan and Rebecca Torres said...

He looks like Liza Manelli or whatever her name is....I don't know what happened between you two, but if a man loves you enough to let you do this to him.....I not saying...but I'm just saying!