Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hospital

Last night before work I went to visit Josh in the hospital. Let me tell you, I was NOT ready for what I walked in on. I knew he was sick, but he didn't tell me everything. I walked in to see him hooked up to oxygen and heart monitors. Besides having pneumonia, they have discovered why he's chest has been hurt a lot lately. Josh's heart it too large... (I could have told you that he's one of the sweetest guys ever lol) but it is slowly shutting down. I still don't know all the details of what's going to happen. But PLEASE keep him in your prayers. I was strong while in there for him, he is worried, and I'm even more scared, but when I walked out of his room the tears came flooding. I hated that I had to leave him, and that I had to be all cheerful and go to work. Needless to say it was a long night. Hopefully they can get him home soon, and doing better. Thanks everyone!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

With his name in the Temple and all of the prayers being offered for him...and the Doctors that are looking after him...all is being done to get him better. Medicine and prayers work wonders on an emlarged heart...FAITH is what you need to focus on.

Joshua said...

He's got mine!