Thursday, November 27, 2008

*a well needed night out with the friends*


Thanks for the prayers for Josh! He's doing better, and he's home now. He still isn't the best, he's chest still hurts him a lot of the time, and slows him down. But we're just glad things are going better.

So yesterday some of my friends had been trying to call and talk to me, and I never answered. Finally Allison got hold of me on FB and told me to call Joshi (my best friend) b/c we were going bowling. I called him and told him I wasn't sure if I was gonna go or not, well he did not take that well. He basically told me to ask and if he had to we would come give mom and papa hugs today. The hugs weren't nessicary, they let me go any way lol.
let me back up a little... earlier that day I was talking to Josh (the other one), and had asked what his plans were. I was told he and grandma were going to his parents house to spend the night then have Thanksgiving. So I thought he'd be gone....
Back to my story...
When I got to the alley, I finally new why Joshi wouldn't take a no from me. He had called and gotten Josh a ride and surprised me! Josh was there and hanging out with my high school friends and I! I was sooo exctied, Joshi knows me too well, and what makes me happy :)
Needless to say we all had a blast! Kelly and I left after 2 games, and everyone else stayed and went out. Guess Josh got along with them pretty well. I was glad to see some friends I hadn't seen in a year or more, and it was fun to get out and not be going to work lol! Here's some of the fun pictures of the night.


Allison, Alex F, Alex S, & Jacob

Eric & Alex F

Allison M, Me, Alex F, & Kelly

The Allison Rene(e)'s

Allison M & Josh(i) N

Josh M & Allison B

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like fun! Glad you got to have fun with your friends! I haven't seen Kelly for a while! I miss her Mom! Tell her hi for me! :)