Saturday, June 28, 2008

~Missionary Package~

So this week I've been getting together things for a package. Derrick's one year mark is coming up VERY soon. So since I've sent him anything much since he left I had him tell me somethings he wanted. So I sent him candy that he misses and some pictures of some things. I wanted to add in something of my own but I couldn't think of anything so I asked Rach for help. She thought for awhile and thought of the perfect thing!

Derrick has asked me to go to the first devotional of the semester together. There is where he had asked me out and I of course said yes. So she told me to print out the devotional talk and send it. That way its personal and corny, but also something spiritual he can enjoy!

So today I sent his package to Guatemala... and he BETTER know I love him... for what it cost lol!

I thought it was 'sweet' to write a letter this way!

Just SOME of the stuff he is getting!

His package!


Once again... his package!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

How fun! It's always nice to do something for someone else and to know how much they will enjoy it! Looks like a fun box! :)

The Jones Family said...

Looks like loads of fun!! :) I hope he enjoys it, I'm sure he will! Cute idea with the devotional talk, I bet he will LOVE it!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

How fun! I remember getting packages, you really enjoy them when you come in from a long day and missionay work and there is a package. He will enjoy it, trust me. Love, Papa