Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is it moving day yet?!

I am sooo ready to move back to Idaho! I have had enough of my roommates treating me like crap. Today topped it off when one of them told me that "It wasn't easy when you moved in"... what's that suppose to mean? I have done nothing. I sit in my room or by the pool when I am home. I stay to myself, because I can tell they didn't like me. It just makes me mad! And they say that there isn't enough room for all our food... I have 5 things in the freezer and 5 things in the fridge... I DO NOT have too much stuff! GRR I have another 2 months here and I hope I don't go crazy. I haven't even said anything to anyone but Amy and Nick because I was hoping things would just get better... but they haven't! OH GRR...
and to add to that, Mom told me that Granny died today, and one of my friends passed away earlier this week also. It's just not a good week... :(

3 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

I'm sorry :( Your roommates are brats. Who is granny? I hope the two months fly by for you :) Love & hugs! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Just smiles and kill 'em with kindness...it will bug 'em more than if you are not nice! This too shall pass! :) We love you!

Heather said...

I hope that things get better...you should've said something!!! Is that Granny from Kingdergarten...sad?