Monday, June 2, 2008

Rock Climbing!

So Heather texted me this morning to see what I was up to, and I really had nothing planned for the day. She told me that her and Bryan were going rock climbing if I wanted to go. I jumped at the idea and got ready to head up to their house. Here are a few pics of the fun we had!
Thanks Heather and Bryan! I had a blast!

Heather trying to keep up with Bryan

Me at the top!

Bryan and Heather taking a break

Bryan coming down

Heather climbing

Me at the bottom of the Rocks

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

WOW! Looks like a fun day! Glad you got to go! :)

Heather said...

We had a BLAST with you! Thanks for coming up and you're welcome anytime we go! Luv ya!

Laura Jansson said...

FUN! :) Glad you got to spend time with Heather and Bryan

The Jones Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you got to go up and hang out with Heather & Bryan..we wish we had more time to do that too! :)