Monday, June 23, 2008

Good Times

So this weekend I spent it with 7 hot guys! I was swimming in the pool with them and then we just kinda hung out. It was fun, and I got to meet new people! We went out to dinner and watched a movie at one of their apt. Then I talked with a couple of them tonight and just chilled. They seem like nice kids! And now I'm sitting here in my living room and Calvin was playing the guitar and singing to me... how cute lol!

I wrote Derrick and sent Morgan a little care package this week and that was fun. Morgan said he loved it and said that it was the first mail he had gotten in a month! So I was glad that I could make his month!

At work I learned how to make waffle cones and banana splits, and sundaes, and milkshakes and all the good stuff! I worked 3 days last week and this week I work 4, but they are all nights so I'm going t see if I can work some days more often and ask them about that. It's a fun job so far... just not one I would want to do the rest of my life... glad I don't have to. The summer will be good enough for me.

Well I'm ready for bed... Night y'all! Hope you're feeling better Papa! I love you!

4 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

Your job sounds really cool! Do you get free ice cream?!? :) I'm glad you're making more friends. I hope your summer is a fun one in Utah! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like a fun day! Glad you're enjoying yourself and your job! :)

The Jones Family said...

Ya for cute boys and ice cream! What more could a girl want really? (Maybe the two together?!) Anyway, thanks for stopping in to see me at work today, it's always nice to look up and see you instead of some patient! Love you

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I would like a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and pecans, not peanuts! And yes a cherry on top. Love, Papa