Monday, June 2, 2008

New glasses!

So this last week i went to the eye doctor and got new glasses. So here are a couple of pics so you all can see them. I really like them! Amy likes them too, but I think it took her awhile to get use to. They are most definitely Alli glasses! love you all!


my glasses

my glasses from the side/front

me with my glasses! how cute!



I also made a cake a while ago for Aaron's birthday! So I took a pic so I could show you all the hard work I put into it lol... and just how yummy it was!





4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Cute glasses and a nice cake! Looks like fun! I thought you got two pair of glasses though?!? Where's the other pair?

Laura Jansson said...

I like the cake! very cute. I like the glasses from the front. glad you like them. :)

Heather said...

The glasses are VERY you...but cute! I like the cake too! :)

The Jones Family said...

Everything is so wonderful! :) I do like them...they look cute on you...and the cute turned out pretty much awesome. Way to go! Love you...