Monday, June 16, 2008

What a weekend!

So this weekend I took an unexpected trip to Rexburg. This week things happend so I know that this fall I am going back to school. I will work durning the day, then Tues and Wed I will have one class, for a total of two. This way I can get started on getting my degree! I will be taking Intro to Sociology, and Old Testiment. I am excited to be coming back! I am actually sitting in the McKay right now, I just finished doing my online class! I had to get help from my teacher while I was here so I stayed till today. I will be leaving to head home in about an hour. It's a later start then I wanted, but I had to work around his classes.
Oh and I did find a place to live! I will be living in a house on College Ave. I will move in for the fall, then in the winter, Rachel will be moving in as well. I'm glad we can be roommates again! Well I should get going! I love you all! And thanks again for all the love and support!!

<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. H! <3

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Glad you have everything taken care of for the Fall & Winter...now get the summer in going! LOL Be safe you silly girl you! :) Love You!

Heather said...

Thanks AlPal for the b-day message...I'm glad you found a place to live and I'm excited that you've decided what to do with your life. luv ya!

The Jones Family said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip and excited you get to live with Rach again! :)