Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fire Engine!

So this past weekend I went back to Idaho to drop off some of my things. While there I made a stop at the Pocatello Fire Station! I had a blast I was just driving around and I saw this old fire engine so I stopped and asked if I could take some pics on it and the firemen were so nice and took some for me! Who would have known that I would get so excited over something sooo old, but really neat lol.

The Fire Engine... a little dark but fun!
I think they need a new windshield!

The front

The New Engine coming back to the station.
I got to drive!!!
Look at me look at me... I got to ride on it as well!
Ring-a-ling-ling! Here comes the fire engine!

I know I'm corny... but I had a blast meeting them and playing around!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

That's pretty cool! Uncle Carl would be proud! :) LOL!

The Jones Family said...

Thats way cool! :) I love that you hung out with the firemen. Thats so you. Man, I love the background too, lookin good ;) LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Laura Jansson said...

That's cool--I don't think I've ever seen an old fire truck like that! How funny that you stopped to hang out! :) Love you!