Sunday, July 20, 2008

and my luck goes on... day 4

Wednesday we drove up to LA and Hollywood! We went to Universal Studio's that day. As we came into the park I was stopped and asked to do a short survey so I agreed. Glad I did, I got me, and my group (Amy, Nick, & Callie), to the front of the line for a tour of Universal! We got to see lots of neat sets for both movies and TV shows! After that, my day wasn't soooo great. My luck was still the crappiest. I hadn't felt good all week along with everything else that was going on with me. But while at Universal we went to the first aid station to get me some medicine. While there they took my temperature and boy was I sick. I knew my body ached all over, but now I had a fever too! They told me to go home, but I didn't want to make everyone else go too, so I did my best and toughed it out. I might have complained some... but I did my best. However Nick and I did volunteer for a show. So we both got to be part of it! We made sound effects for movies. That was pretty fun, but I was ready to go after that.

Me with the Universal Studio sign!
Hollywood here I come!
On the tour we saw many neat things. Here's the car that was used
in Little Rascals!
AHH! MY ARM!
This was the set for the Who's! How amazing!


This was our last day with grandparents. The next morning we set off for a new adventure!

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well but it all looks so exciting! :) I hope you were able to enjoy it anyway!