Saturday, July 26, 2008

<3 Elder Fowles <3

So as everyone knows Derrick has been out for over a year now! He got my package while I was on vacation, which I was glad to hear. He was so excited for it, he took pictures and posted for his family to see! He is so cute! but here are some picture of everything since we dated, and since he's been out. He is loving his mission and the work. From what I hear and what I know of him, he is doing well. He's an amazing man and I can only imagine all the good he is helping to get done. He writes me every week, as i do him as well, and he sends the most wonderful letters. I enjoy hearing from him and reading his letters, but I also miss picking up a phone and talking to my best friend. However even though he is so far away, he always seems to know what to say to make me happy, or to just put a smile on me.
:)

Derrick and I when we 1st started dating in Jan 2007!
Elder Derrick Fowles with his parents, Nikkie and Greg
(his mom is a sweet lady, I've meet her once, and email her still! From what Derrick tells me... she likes me :) hehe)
The Elders in their Tipica shirts! how cute!
Elder Fowles & Elder Showley
This was Guadeupe's Baptism!!

Well that's just some of the MANY pictures I have of his mission. He told me about a week or so ago he sent me a couple of things, so hopefully I get them soon. Then he shocked me and told me he was gonna send something else for my b-day! That's more than I expected! I just figure I would get a happy birthday Alli, if he even remembered. I'm proud of him and all he is doing. I just want these last months to go by fast!! I MISS DERRICK!!!!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Miss him all you want but let him concentrate on what he's out there doing and you do the same! Prepare and be ready for what life has in store for you too! It looks like he doing well! Enjoy this time of your life!

alison said...

YAY for al(l)isons... we're the coolest...

The Jones Family said...

Cute pictures :) He looks like a good kid!! Oh, and guess what? Tomorrow is your BIRTHDAY! YEAH!!