Sunday, July 20, 2008

And the pain goes on...

I forgot to mention... on Monday along with the swollen feet... my new shorts I had on, the zipper broke. So I had it safety pinned together... this week was not my week it seemed, and it was only Monday!
So on Tuesday we headed to the beach and I thoguth for sure nothing could happen. Nick taught us all how to boggy board & it was sooo much fun! It took awhile, but I got the hang of it. Then we ate a lunch that Grandma Jones made for us on the beach. I then wanted to take pics on the rocks, then be barried in the sand, rinse off then head home. BUT those plans changed as soon as I took the pics on the rocks. I was getting down when a tide came over and took me off the rocks. I guess it was trying to be nice, but instead, it busted my knee. So needless to say we than headed home to get it cleaned up.

I was ready to get going!
Boggy Boarding anyone?!
I risked it & took my camera in the shallow end to get a pic of me with the water.
My cute pic on the rocks!
My knee after the rocks... it looked worse up close.
The blood was drying on my hands it was gross!


So after the beach we went back to the grandparents and got cleaned up and headed off to Disney Land for the rest of the night. We took it kind of slow since my feet were still swollen some, and my knee hurt to bend. But we still had a fun time. We got there just before the Parade, and got really good seats on the sidewalk!
Nick, Amy, & I on the teacup!
Me in the teacup! Callie & I actually rode them!
Mickey (my old boyfriend when I was little) & Mini at the end of the parade!

We stayed till 11:30 that night and went shopping and watched the fireworks!
We then got ready for our trip the next day!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Again...it sounds like SO much fun...except for the owy on the knee! You just can't be taken anywhere can you?!? LOL But we love you anyway! Mom :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Is boogie boarding anything like surfing?!? or do you just lay on it? I don't know anything about it! But if it's in the water...I'd try it! :) Mom AGAIN LOL