Sunday, July 20, 2008

2nd day... and start of the downfall...

So the first day we went to Disney Land and California Adventures! What fun! We had a blast only thing was... at the end of the day the whole back half of my feet were swollen. It hurt really bad to walk or even sit. I had to sleep with my feet up for most of the trip. I also had to go buy some new shoes and try to see if that would help. It helped them from getting worse, but they caused blisters, which I could deal with better. Also that night we went to In-N-Out, so I could have it for the first... and last time. It was okay, but it wasn't as good as what everyone says they are. But now I can say I've been there!

Amy & Nick waiting in line for Indy!
Callie & I waiting in line also!
A... Is for ALLISON..not Amy hehe!
I finally meet who my nickname was after...
Miss Piggy!
It speaks for itself I think

That ended the first real day of vacation. More adventures to come.

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like fun except for the aching feet part! :0 Mom