Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Well I had a birthday! On Tuesday Heather, Bryan and I went for a little trip. It was an adventure needless to say, but I still had fun. We ate at Granny's Drive-In and the food was pretty good! Heather and I had taken a walk earlier in the day and found a train and had to go back later and take a pic! On the way home we stopped in Park City so I have to get my picture taken as the winner! It was a fun little trip, thanks!!





When I got home Wednesday I came home to a surprise! Amy & Nick decided to have a little fun at my house!





They thought I needed a boyfriend for my b-day!
Later that night I went over to Amy's for dinner and Heather and Bryan showed up so that was fun. Then 'randomly' people came over to Amy's. So we played games and had cupcakes!
Thanks everyone for the birthday fun! I love you all!

2 comments :

Heather said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday...we enjoyed our little "adventure" to Heber City with you and had fun with the whole experience. Glad you had a good rest of the evening too...dinner was yummy, way to go Amy and Nick!!! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you were well taken care of for your birthday! I think next time the boyfirend can stya downstairs and wait for you though! LOL! No naps in your room! LOL! What were they thinking?!? :0 I don't know about those two!?! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! It all sounds like fun! :)