Sunday, August 17, 2008

I made it!

Well I made it Idaho safely. When I got here I was a little worried, the managers were not here. So needless to say I was homeless. So I drove around for a little while then came back and they were home!! So I checked in and started to move in. I have a lot of my stuff unpacked now that was in my car. So tomorrow I need to go to the storage unit and get my dishes and few other things. However I am lonely :( I have the house to my self for 2 more weeks. I didn't sleep at all last night. I think I got about 3 or so hours of sleep. I hope I start sleeping better. I was WAY tired in church. I was sitting there with the girl from upstairs, I look over and there's KYLE SMITH!! I don't think we will be in the same ward once the fall starts. But since its the 7 week break and there aren't many people here the have combined like 7 wards. But it was good to see someone I knew. Also there was a girl from my second semester there. So I was glad, but too bad that when we split neither will be in my ward :(
Owell life goes on. Thanks everyone for all you've done!

4 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

Glad you're getting settled in. You'll start making new friends in no time :) love you

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Glad you're getting settled! Tell Kyle hello for us! Friends will happen before you know it! Just get things ready for school and worry about those kind of things and by the time you turn around twice...the semester will be over! It really is amazing how time flies when you're focusing on other things! I missed you at the luncheon yesterday!

Heather said...

Glad you made it safe...and that the managers showed back up. You'll have to tell Kyle hey for us all!

The Jones Family said...

I'm glad you made it up there! I hope things start to get a little better for you, we're praying for you!!! I love you! :)