Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

So this is just a little update from Rexburg. Not much has been going on. Just been looking for a job, and got one at Me n' Stan's again as a back up. They know I am waiting to hear back from some other places, so they told me whenever I want to start, or even if I don't just let them know. I've gotten so bored that I clean and tidy up the mess of apartment that I live in. I did go to the office the other day and gave them a list of things that did not meet the housing rules. I told them if they did not get fixed, I would report them to the housing office on campus. That day they came and painted my bathroom, which is one of MANY things on the list. So we'll see if it all get done. I've lived here for a week now and I am still finding things that need a good deep cleaning that even I can't do. Somethings just need replaced, or professionally cleaned.
I also got so bored today I joined the ward choir for a week lol. Papa knew that was the sign for boredom from me lol!
Hope everyone is doing well. Love you all tons!!!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I love you!! -Papa

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Way to use your talents! Love you Mom! :)