Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Party

Alright so here's one last post about the fun of Halloween. I spent Halloween with a group of friends and boy did we have some scary fun! I headed over to Scott's and everyone brought candy so we had lots and lots! WE played games to start out with then headed to some of his neighbor's haunted houses. Since our group was big we has to split up so I went in with Erin and Scott, and I made sure to stand in the middle so I had protection all around me lol... I know I'm a wimp! It was actually really fun and done very well, I screamed my head off but had lots of fun. They had vampires, mummies, Frankensteins Monster, and many other creepy characters. There was even a man with a chain saw that came at us! After we all got out of the house we headed over to another house who puts on a thrilling show of Thiller! It was really neat how they all came out of nowhere and made you feel like you were in the music video. We then went back to Scott's house and watched a movie to finish the night. Overall I had a great Halloween!

Sarah and Timmy (he's from KY!)
Me, "Bishop Scribner" aka Scott L, Sarah Emeigh (Amy she spells it weird lol) and Me

EJ acting for a game
Brian as a creepy thing! lol
Me acting out thriller dance for Brian
Brooke acting dead

Brooke being creep d out by a character as we waited in line for the haunted house

Thriller!
Sitting around after the movie
Derek, Brett, Jeremy, Alysha, Brooke, Mike, Scott H (his party), Brent, Scott L, Sarah, Timmy, Emigh, Me, Sarah, McKay (and EJ is missing)

2 comments :

Heather said...

FUN! Looks like you were a busy girl hanging out with friends this Halloween season!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you were a busy young lady this year and had a lot of fun! Glad to see that! :)