Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Date

Alright my Halloween fun started early this year. First it started with Cornbelly's with Amy and Nick, then carving pumpkins with them also. Following that I carved them with my ward, then my ward Halloween party/ date! I was set up on a blind date with Josh Murillo. He was Zorro and I was Medusa and we had a good night. He's a ballroom dancer and I felt like the belle at the ball as I was twirled around the floor. Here are some fun pictures from all the fun, and one of Amy and I in our awesome customs!

Nick, Amy, and I at the Corn Maze

My Boyfriend and Me

Amy, Nick, and Me w/ pumpkins!

Josh and Me

Zorro and Medusa

Jared and Josh Murillo


Matt T, Jessica, Nathan, Matt M, forgot her name, Josh, Me, Scott, Natalie, Jared, Shilo
My Hair from the back

From the top

Me and Amy

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you have had a lot offun this Halloween season! I love you & Amy's costumes! If there had been a contest at the dance I think you & Josh would have won...at least from the ones in the picture! How fun! Maybe you all could go dancing with Heather & Bryan sometime...you know how they LOVE to dance! :)

Heather said...

FUN FUN FUN, you make an awesome Medusa and I'm glad you got to be the belle of the ball!

Laura Jansson said...

Your costume is super cute! I'm glad you're having fun and making friends :) Love you