Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gymnastics!

This afternoon Scott txtd me and invited me to go out and have some fun with some friends tonight. Turns out we went to do gymnastics and have lots of fun, and to make it better, I was the only girl with 7 guys! That's right ladies be jealous HAHA! Anyway enjoy the pics and I hope you can tell we had fun :D


go me!
Scott L
Scott H (inside) and Michael
Blaze, what a great landing huh ladies?!
Derek doing his thing
EJ he fell over after we rolled him around
EJ Showing off!
Scott H's wonderful landing lol!
Ej and Me looking way hot! Be jealous!
He got me! NO fair lol
Scott rolling around
Watch out here I roll!
I had more fun on this little air mattress thing I think lol!

4 comments :

The Jones Family said...

How fun! That looks sooo cool :) I'm glad you went and had fun with alll the guys. We should go together sometime!!!

Heather said...

Sooooooooooo much fun! I'm jealous...we'll have to play with you sometime! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

That looks like SOOOOOO much fun! Glad you got to go! :)

Laura Jansson said...

Cool--I've been meaning to take Bethany and do that. There are a few gyms around that let the kids come and have tumble time. Glad you had fun! :)