Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby had a rough day again...

Alright well Baby had a rough day which means so did I! She got towed once again, all her oil poured out. I had gotten gas and a new storage unit down here then was driving along and I smelled somethings. So I pulled over and well all of Baby's oil was gushing out all over the place. I called Amy and Nick to come, and they were amazing and helped me! (thank you for all you both do for me!!!!)

All the oil running down the parking lot :(
The nice tow-man cleaning up after the oil spill.
Lifting Baby up to tow
On her way to the shop to hopefully get fixed :( Poor thing... and me

3 comments :

Heather said...

Sorry about baby...but I think it's about time to put her out of her misery! And you too....hope she's up and running soon though, in all seriousness! :) Luv ya!

Laura Jansson said...

SAD! Hope she and you feel better soon! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Hopefully you will both be better soon! :)