Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fat Cats


Tuesday nights at Fat Cats is all you can bowl! My friends and I headed down there and spent the night bowling the night away. We had a blast and everyone was glad to have spent time together. I'm glad that I have friends like to hangout a lot. I've spent every night with a couple of them for the past 2 weeks, it's good to know you can have fun without spending money usually. So here are some pics from our fun outing.

Let the bowling begin...

Jessica starting the night out

Finally getting a picture of Scott H!

GO JT!
Sarah trying to be all serious
My hair was going all crazy on me

Eric, Jessica, Alysha, and Melissa
McKay kissing his ball
Sarah and I bowling backwards


Our group that went :D

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like lots of fun! Glad there are some fun friends to do things with! :)

Heather said...

Looks like a really BIG fun group...I bet you have a ton of fun with them! :)