Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wallaby's, Ice staking, Nickelcade

Last night we had dinner at a pretty good Australian restaurant called Wallaby's. It was the first stop of our around the world international dinner group. We have decided that once a month we will get together and try some new foods. Last night I tasted ginger beer for the first time and it was good!


EJ and I

Ok, this is the owner and he was way funny all night long! I liked having him around :D

EJ, Me, McKay
(if you look close between me and McKay you will see the guy playing the piano he is why we took this pic!)

Scott and his BIG cinnamon bun!

Mike and Jessie

Me and McKay (Ginger Beer)

(L-R around the table)
Lindsay, Emeigh, Scott, Derek, EJ, Me, McKay,
Mike, Jessie, Jessica S, Amanda, and Jessica C

Last Saturday our stake took all the YSA ice staking! I hadn't been in about 4 years and was wishing I had my old ice stakes. We had a good time and enjoyed hot chocolate afterward.


Natalie and Scott H

I was spinning, then right after this pic, I fell for the one and only time that night LOL

Scott L, Brooke, McKay

Holly was very sad, they weren't there to take our stakes back!

Me, Trisha, Scott H, Sarah, Erica, and Carrie

So last Friday night we went to the nickelcade! So much fun, we were like little kids again! I ended up with the most tickets with over 800! I hit the jackpot on a game twice and won tons of them that way :D


Jessica and EJ

Mandi and Me (we were next door neighbors in Rexburg forever ago!)

Scott and his bling bling

Mandi having fun with her tickets

Me driving like a maniac

Blaze,Erica, Scott, Jessica, EJ, Sarah, Timmy, Me, and Mandi

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you're having alot of fun! Better get ready to start studying again! :)

Laura Jansson said...

I'm glad you're having a fun time and making lots of friends. Wes & I had never heard of Ginger Beer before--sounds interesting!