Monday, December 15, 2008

Thursday nights I go to institute and this semester we were studying, how to study the scriptures. This past Thursday was the last class one. All four classes join for the last one each semester, and boy do we have fun. We have our lesson then Christmas snacks. Then it's off to the U of L's Planetarium. They do their normal little spill about the stars and what not, than afterwards they do a special treat for us all. They put on a holiday laser show! It was really neat to go and enjoy it. My friends from all over the stake were here and I'm glad I got to see them, Joe was even there! If things go the way he's planned he should be coming up this Thursday to go to the Christmas Concert, than on Friday is the singles Christmas party. On Sunday I get the great privilege to speak in the singles branch...yippe! So he's coming up to see that, so hopefully everything goes well :) Love y'all!


Hope everyone is ready and excited for Christmas! I sure am!




3 comments :

Heather said...

Sounds like FUN! I'm soooo jealous that they didn't do that while I was home for Christmas breaks. What a fun idea! See you before toooooo long hopefully! :)

The Jones Family said...

How fun, thats a cool activity, we never did that! I love it! Glad you had such a good time, good luck on your talk! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you here soon! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like you all had a fun evening...I know you were excited to tell us all about it! I know you will do a great job o your talk as well and the school concert should be a fun thing to get and and see too! Enjoy the holidays while you can! :)