Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got what they wanted the most. I know I did! I got a lot of new clothes, that were much needed. I got some fun things as well, however I got the thing I wanted the most this year. Cowgirl Boots! I had asked for some new ones, and I was so excited to finally get them. Spending time with the family was fun as well. It was weird not having everyone here, including Grandma Beaver. However Christmas was good, and it was great to enjoy and remember the true reason for Christmas.
Amazing sight
Presents everywhere

With Derrick in Guatemala I had to start Christmas a little earlier this year. I had a difficult time thinking of something Derrick would enjoy or need this year. Since Wes served his mission in the same place as Derrick I got the idea from him, and Nick agreed. They both said they missed good cereal, and that it was hard to find, so that's what he got! Hopefully he liked it and can share with others... if he wants lol. I'm glad he's doing good, and time is flying by. Elder Fowles gets home in 6 1/2 months!
Getting started with the Holiday fun!
Wrapping up his gifts
The Final Package

3 comments :

Adam said...

Merry Christmas, lovely blog!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It's so much more fun to give than to receive! :)

Adam said...

Thank you for your commet, hope you had a merry Christmas too! And who am i? I'm just a normal seventeen male, who lives in GA. Name's Adam.