Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eventful Week

I woke up this morning and knew it was going to be a long day. Today was the day, my wisdom were coming out! Rich took all 4 of my teeth out today, and I'm actually doing pretty well. I was really numb for a while of course. Once it wore off I had taken my pain killers so I haven't been in much pain. I am glad about that, and my face isn't swollen!
I went to institute tonight, and they only could tell because I can't open my mouth wide at all. I guess in the morning we'll see if the pain kicks in, or if I won't have much pain at all.

Well today is Dec 4th, Derrick's Birthday! He's been in Guatemala for around 17 months now. He's my best friend and I miss and love him, but I am glad he's doing what he needs to be. The Lord is blessing him and I'm glad he's doing well!
HAPPY B-DAY ELDER FOWLES!
Align Center*Derrick by the Rio Dulce*

Tuesday was Laura's B-day! Bethany spent the day with Grandma and I, so when La came to pick her up, SURPRISE! Grandpa had gotten a cake and we had roast and cake for her! YUMMY! I know it's a little late, but Happy Birthday Laura! Glad I could be home for it.

Also on Tuesday, I went to the dentist. I was told one of my fillings had chipped and needed replaced, no biggie. The BIGGIE was being told my wisdom teeth needed to be taken out.

As we've been doing remodeling around the house, we've spent lots of time at Lowe's. Family Home Evening the other night was spent there again. I was getting bored when I spotted this shopping cart down the aisle. I of course being the little kid in heart grabbed it and got in. Then had mom photograph the memory forever!
*Playing Around*

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It sure has been busy around here lately and it is only going to get busier! You know...we just can't take you anywhere can we?!?!
I hope Elder Fowles has a wonderful birthday! He certainly desrves it! After all is is doing our Heavenly Father's work! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hey Alli!! Let me tell you what, you have the best blog out of anyone's I've seen!! Haha. I hope everything is going well!! You're awesome!