Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Concert

I had mentioned Joe once or twice before, but for those of you who don't know heres some about him... Joe moved to Kentucky from Tonga in April after his mission. He's a funny guy, and he's taught me some more about the Tongan culture considering thats where hes from.

Well tonight was South's Christmas choir concert. Joe came up and made a date of it. We went out to Max n Erma's for dinner then headed to the concert. Mrs. Gibson retired last year... so we thought. They couldn't find a replacement so she agreed to work part time, so she put on her festive concert as always. The tree was amazing and very large as usual. We both enjoyed the fun, then we headed to Wal*Mart and picked up some ingredients and came back to the house. We made some strawberry milkshakes and hung out with mom and dad for awhile. Afterwards Joe headed home for the night. Glad he was able to come up and have a fun night with me!

Joe & I

3 comments :

Heather said...

Sounds like FUN! And I knew Jan wasn't gone.......BUT maybe you didn't yet! :) Luv ya!

Alli said...

I knew she wasn't, but I was informing those who didn't.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

What a fun evening out...and that strawberry milkshake...it was Mmm, Mmm Good! Thanks for sharing! :)