Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

While I was at work last night, Santa and Mrs. Claus were fast at work. When I arrived home there were MANY presents under the tree! Mom and Dad had said they were gonna cut back this year, but it sure doesn't look like it lol. It's a little odd not having everyone home this year. It's just three of us here at the house and its rather quite compared to other Christmas's. I hope everyone's ready and getting excited!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

What a beautiful tree!
Some of the presents! :)

Today was full of baking Christmas goodies! I made loads of snickerdoodles, which are Dad's favorite. Then I made my personal favorite cookes, Christmas Meringues! When Laura came to pick up Bethany today, I foundout that the cookies are Laura's fav also. Needless to say, I was busy all day, even Bethany helped me out... well she ate least helped eat them LOL!
Hard at work
Look at all those cookies & I'm making more!
Dropping the cookies on the Pan
Yummy...Baking

As it's getting closer to Christmas Bethany is getting in the festive mood. She even baked some today with me, and loves to play with Grandma's fun decorations around the house!
Bethany & I playing in the Kitchen
Bethany playing with one of the trees in the living room

Last Friday was the singles Christmas Party. There were many of us there and we just hung out. We played the Wii some, along with watching Elf, having the white elephant game, and even playing pool. I've always enjoyed playing pool, but haven't been the greatest at it. Brother Hutzely is amazing at the game and couldn't find anyone to beat him, until Joe showed up. Who would have known he was that good. We played all night and I even won 2 games! The party was fun and we all had a good time.
Joe beating me in pool
Me playing pool
Joe & I

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And smell like it too! Thanks for all of your help with the yummy cookies! It sure looks like you had fun at the singles party! I use to LOVE to play pool! Not that I was ever any good at it! I just liked to play! :)