Tuesday, December 9, 2008

COOKIES

So tonight for FHE Vince came over after work to hangout some. Mom, Papa, Vince, and I had a lesson, then it was to the kitchen. Mom and Papa headed up stairs to Santa's Workshop, so we decided to make cookies. We wanted to get into the season spirit, and try out my cookie press finally... thanks Amy :) It took a while to figure out how the dough comes off the press, but once we figured it out we had a blast! We used some cookie cutters as well and had fun. We made about 7 dozen cookies, and iced some of them as well. Its always fun to hangout with friends and not spend money. Over all everyone had a good time, and please come help eat these cookies people!!
Vince thought it'd be funny and throw floor at me... after i missed the bowl and got him
The icing begnnings
mmm... yummy in my tummy!

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I'm glad you all had fun! It's good to have friends to do things with!

Heather said...

You iced your pressed cookies?!?!?!? Hummmm, I might have to try that next time...I LOVE the cookie press now that I figured it out too! Looks like you had fun!

The Jones Family said...

How fun, glad you're enjoying the cookie press and that I got it to you in time for the holiday season! :) They look yummy, could you send me some please?! I love you!

Laura Jansson said...

Mmmm. They were good! I stole some yesterday :)