Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bluegrass Balloon Glow

So this weekend is the Bluegrass Festival, and Josh told me that the balloon glow was last night. SO of course I wanted to go! I'm really glad I did, it was a blast. I had never been to one, just watched on TV, and neither had he, so we were amazed at it all. After the glow, they had fun fireworks! it was nothing like Thunder over Louisville, but they were still just as pretty!


The Norton Healthcare balloon was blowing in the wind all night long. It literaully was a foot over our head at one point! Everyone around us was running away, but Josh wouldn't let me, he thought it was cool, and it was!
Josh just hanging out waiting for the fun to start!

After all the fun was over with the balloons and fireworks, we headed home. However since we were one of the first ones to arrive, we got a good parking spot up front, but first in, last to leave. So we turned the car off, and just turned on the radio and danced the cars away! What an amazing night!



4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like you had a fun evening...I've never been to a balloon glow either...they look beautiful!

The Jones Family said...

It looks like so much fun! Those balloons look really cool all a glow at night. I'm glad you got to go! Love you!

Laura Jansson said...

that's cool... you should've told me you were going, bethany probably would've liked it! :) glad you had fun!!! love ya

Alli said...

i would have told you, but the UofL game was on that night of course! sorry :-/