Monday, September 22, 2008

Speech Therapy all over again...

So tonight for family home evenings we went on a little field trip. We started out towards Lowe's to get more supplies for the house renovation. Then off to dinner at the local Olive Garden. That place is amazing and one of my favorites. As we were leaving, mom noticed a lady standing out side that looked familiar. So she called me back and sure enough, it was no one more than Ms. Kim Baker! Well she's married now with kids, but still the same sweet person. For those of you who do not know who Kim is, she was my first speech teacher. The first time I meet Kim I was 3 years old, and no one could understand anything I tried to say. She was my teacher for 3 years, then I moved on to Elementary where I had Mrs. Griffth. Kim had a big role in my life, and I am grateful for all the hard work she and others put into helping me over the years.


Me & Kim

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It sure was fun running into her again! It brought back a lot of fond memories!

Heather said...

How fun! It's always fun to run in to old friends and teachers!

The Jones Family said...

How cool, I was wondering who she was (because of your profile picture on facebook) Thats so cool! :)