Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trip to the Doctors... again

So it seems like I am always going to the doctor for something. For the past 2 weeks my Jaw has been acting up. I've been having pressure and pain off an on for a long time, but these past 2 weeks have been awful! So mom recommended going to the doctor in case it was an ear infection. I went and she told me I have the start of one, so they gave me an Amoxicillin. I also was told I have a viral infection. I was told they should get better withing the week, or a little longer.
The last thing they threw on me was the best of all! I have TMJD, Temporomandibular joint disorder! When I get home I need to see my best friend the dentist, Rich! So hopefully things will workout for the better.

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Hopefully the medicine will help you feel a little better soon! Then Rich will love to get his hands in our pockets again!!! LOL! :)

The Jones Family said...

I hope you're feeling better soon - go get a mouth guard like I have, it works wonders! Love you and miss you!