Saturday, September 6, 2008

*Birthday time again*

Amy with her gifts!

Yesterday was Amy's birthday and we had fun! I got some things done while she was at work and Nick was at school. That way when they got home we could party it up! We watched some Cosby and then Amy got impatient, and decided to open her gifts. She got tons of cool gifts and books. Afterward we played Deal or No Deal, then hung out till we went for dinner. Applebees was amazing! Amy and I both got their steak, and boy was it delicious!!! Callie joined us so it was the 4 of us like normal lol.
Nick, Amy, Callie, & I

Callie then parted from us and we went to WalMart. Amy and I had some fun buying things to go with her gifts. Later we came home and had cake and ice cream. Amy wanted a strawberry cake with white icing for her and it was YUMMY! While we ate cake we watched the Game Plan. I love that movie, but Amy and Nick had never seen it. Over all I think we had a great day! Glad I could be here to share the fun with you Amy! Can't wait for more parting this weekend with the rest of the families!
Amy & I with the cake I made her!

Putting on 23 candles!

6 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like fun was had by all! Glad you got to celebrate together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

Heather said...

The apartment looked awesome you did a fantastic job! Way to go Allison!!! :)

Laura Jansson said...

FUN! Way to make it a fun birthday! PS. I love the new background! It's so "you"!! :) My only complaint is I'm not on the sidebar. Apparently you only love one sister. Hpmph. :) J/K

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

OH! I see...you did have candles! That's a good thing! :)

The Jones Family said...

Thanks for all you did to help make me birthday absolutley perfect!!! :) I'm glad you were back around for it, it's always good to have you here. I LOVE YOU!!!

MoJo said...

Hey girl, it's nice to be able to see you and all your pictures. I remember you girls as the "old school" picture on the left. :) ha ha. You've grown up so much!