Monday, September 15, 2008

Power Outage in Kentucky

So I'm sitting in the Detroit airport getting ready to board my last flight home! However I am not too excited about the welcome home present I have been given by good ole Mother Nature. She decided to have a BIG storm last night and knock out most of Kentucky's power! So when I get home it will be pitch black! I will have no hot water, no hot food, no internet, no comp, no tv, no nothing hardly! And the greatest of it all...it's going to take 2 weeks to get power back... 2 stinking weeks. So don't worry if I don't post between now and then. They are loading the plane now so I should get going. Enjoy your weeks! I'll miss you all! LOVES

I'm almost home!

3 comments :

The Jones Family said...

Good luck lady! Sorry about the sad welcome home, that is so lame! I hope it comes back on sooner than later!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Lucky you! It came back sooner than later! :)

MoJo said...

I saw on your mom's blog that the power was back on. You guys be safe out there. I read on your last few posts that you just found out you have TMJ. That's what Ashley has.