Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gavin's First Easter

This year was Gavin's first Easter. The Easter Bunny brought him some fun things in his basket and he was so excited he didn't know how to react. When I took him in the living room and he saw all the stuff his eyes got HUGE! He enjoyed some of his things then it was off to Kentucky to spend the day with the Burnett side.




After church the rest of the family came over for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. Gavin even took his basket and I helped him find the eggs. He had fun with his cousins and grandparents.
Our little family
the other boys were with their Mom today.

The 5 cousins that were there.
Gavin, Bethany, Dominic,Tanner, and Claire

I must say it's important to always remember our Savior and the Atonement which He did for us, but it is nice to have this special day to make sure we do remember Him. I love my Savior and have a great respect for Him and what all He did for me and the rest of the world. The Atonement was an act of selflessness and love. It took a lot for our Savior and our Heavenly Father to allow the pain and sacrifice to be completed. I can not imagine what our Heavenly Father felt as His Only Begotten Son suffered, bleed, and died for ME! I am forever grateful for this act that made it possible for us all to return to live with them someday.

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sure was fun to have you all here! :)