Monday, April 8, 2013

4 Months Already?!

Has it already been 4 months? Gavin had his 4 month check up today and I must say he is one big preemie baby :) They aren't even using the preemie growth charts because he is way off them. On a normal growth chart for height he his 99th percentile at 27 inches long and weight he is average at 50th percentile at 16 pounds. My little man had to get the second round of shots and this time he realized they hurt. At his 2 month shots he didn't really notice them but this time he screamed and I felt bad, but knew it was best for him, I just wish he knew that.
Having a snack before seeing the doctor
Playing waiting for the dr

Mister Drooly
Finishing my snack HOPING to not notice my shots
After Mommy got me calm I went to sleep in the car
For being such a good boy today I got to go to the store for family home evening!
I love sitting in display chairs
Aren't I soooo cute?!

Man do I love this little/big boy. He is growing up quickly and I am grateful to have him as my best friend!

0 comments :