Monday, April 18, 2011

Thunder Weekend

This past weekend was Thunder Over Louisville! For those of you who do not know what that means... go repent! No for real though it's the kick off to the KY Derby festival, and not to mention the largest firework show in North America. It's always been fun to go, but since I haven't lived here in 5 years for it I've missed out. However this year I went with the singles. WE got tickets to the River Bats game that day (the were horrible for once :( sad) and had fun just hanging out there. Here are just a few pictures of the day.


Me, Vanessa, and Amanda

Kev and I
*ME*
Vanessa and Me

Travis, Me, Amanda, Vanessa, and Pablo

2 comments :

The Jones Family said...

Looks like so much fun - I'm glad you at least got to go (and I'm a little jealous!) Hopefully next year I can go with you!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a really fun time!!! Glad you didn't get "rained" out too bad!