Monday, April 25, 2011

Brotherly Love

Being as yesterday was Easter I believe we all reflect on our Savior. It means more than words can express the love and kindness that He provides to me and those around me. The fact He was willing to come live and die for me is more than I can ever begin to comprehend, however I know He would do everything all over again just to save me and my lost soul.

When I think of the Atonement and how much it means to me I stand in awe. Without the power, mercy, and justice that is served and fulfilled I would never be able to return to live with my Heavenly Father and see Him again. I know I have done many of things over my life time to let Him and others down, but I know I have been forgiven as I have felt His love and tenderness in my life. I am eternally grateful for the love of my Savior who is my Elder Brother. I love Him and cannot wait for the day when I can see Him face to face and thank Him for all the tender mercy and love He has shared on my behalf.

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

We all let Him down from time to time...It's the being sorry & getting back up and trying again that makes him happy! That's why He did what He did for us all. He LOVES us so much more than we can ever know! Just keep on keeping on! :)