Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What a weekend...

Alright so Friday I headed down to Utah to spend my long weekend with Jayson. I got there and somethings happened to cause a change in plans. Jayson and I have decided to just be friends, so Saturday I headed back to Rexburg. On my way I stopped for a little walk and then one of my friends decided to make my day better and let me drive his truck! He retaught me how to drive a stick then let me go for it. It was the highlight of my weekend! Then I headed back home. The rest of my weekend wasn't all that eventful but I was glad to be around my friends to get my mind off of other things. Overall I might not like what was decided on Friday, but all things are there to make you stronger right?!?! I just have NO idea what to do about school and life after this semester now. I feel more than lost and I hate this feeling.

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Patience in all things my dear...time will tell...time will tell. All in the due time of the Lord. We will keep you in our prayers as always! :)

Maya said...

I am sorry about that. But I am glad you were able to have a bit of sunshine during all that rain :)

Heather said...

You'll just keep ticking along, get through school, and then next time the "highlight of your weekend" can be getting to see your niece...LOL ;) Luv ya!