Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sick

This week has been pretty nasty for me as I've been sick. So there really isn't much new going on. I almost sold my car, then they backed out last minute... not cool if you ask me lol! But anyway I still got a little time and some more prayers and hopefully things will workout the way Heavenly Father wants. Since my week was kind of crappy being sick and all...(still not better :( sad I know) my friend was shopping and bought me my favorite lotion and body spray. Victoria Secrets was having their annual sell and so everything was 75% off.... well they bought me a couple of them because they are discontinuing it after this sell! What a great friend! It made me smile :)

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like a nice friend to go to a sale and buy for you! ;) Hope you feel better soon and maybe you will sell your car soon too!