Friday, June 25, 2010

Not feeling so hot

Monday morning I woke up not feeling so hot. I thought it was my allergies just acting up, so I have been pumping medicine in my system every chance that I get. I can't breath, I cough like no other and it kills to do so, my voice is now gone, and the worst part is I have no idea what my body is thinking! I have had a fever off an on, and then about 30 minutes ago I woke up running to the bathroom to be sick! This is NOT fair! My body should not do this to me with one month of school left. So here I am sipping my hot vanilla rooibos tea trying to feel better AND hoping it will help me get back to sleep as well. NIGHT!

2 comments :

Heather said...

Get better soon! Sorry you're not feeling well again!!! :) Luv ya!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Take it easy and just concentrate on getting through school...then you get to come home and feel all better! :)