Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dancing in the Moonlight

Tonight I had a blast! Naomi, Marissa, and me went on a triple date with 3 of our guy friends.
Here a little over view of our night! We got approval from the Wendy's manager ahead of time to do a date there that would be one to remember... I'll let the pictures tell you all about it, after you see us girls getting ready.


Me doing Marissa's hair
Once again me doing her hair
Doing Naomi's hair

Marissa's hair
Naomi's hair
Naomi, Me, Marissa waiting for the guys to pick us up
(I didn't get the memo to wear black and red lol... they didn't plan it)
Dave, Me, Cole, Marissa, Brian, and Naomi
Matt Greeting us at the door and seating us
The boys being boys
Matt ordering our dinner for us!
Matt serving out dinner to us
Dave actually using the silverware to eat his french fry haha
The group having our candle light dinner!

Alright so after we had dinner we headed out for a night of dancing. We went swing dancing and I had lots of fun turning and dipping. Dave sure knows how to dance!
When we were finished dancing for the night we went to my place and watched a movie. Over all we had one amazing night! I love that I have friends to do crazy things with.
.

3 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

looks like fun, you silly girl! :) you did a nice job on the girls' hair, too! Maybe you should be a hair dresser!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like a really fun evening! Glad you all had a good time! :)

The Jones Family said...

How fun!!!! I am so glad you had a fun night out! You're date idea is too cute and the hair you did looks awesome :) Love you!