Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Ridge

So here is a little of what my place looks like as of this moment. Nothing too exciting... it's really big and doesn't have a lot of stuff yet, but my closet sure is SMALL! I'm use to my walk-in :(

My Room
My Bed
I had to decide what to keep out, what a sad day!
We have 2 bathrooms and 2 vanities, this is mine
Our very large living room with just a couch and table... we need a TV and what not!

Half the kitchen
The other half
Our Pantry :) VERY large, I love it!

4 comments :

Heather said...

Looks like a nice place...jealous of your pantry in the kitchen...that's AWESOME!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks great! Glad you found a nice place! :)

AmyJo Denise said...

yeah. I thought the closets were rather small too. I hope you got a room near the back...the front rooms are rather noisy...I could never get decent sleep...haha!

The Jones Family said...

Allison, that place rocks! I love it! Sorry about the closet, but you'll get used to it too :) I hope everything is going well up there, I love you!!!!