Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reality is Setting in

So here I am sitting in an empty apartment while I am getting my carpets cleaned and reality is hitting me; I am moving! I have cleaned this place from top to bottom and with the help of lovely brother in laws have loaded up my car (and theirs). My heart is dropping as I am leaving my home. I know this is what needs done, however that does NOT make it any easier. I have had amazing friends while living here and a wonderful man in my life. As much as I am going to miss them I will be back to visit, I will make certain of that!! Jay and I went out to lunch today and as we went our own ways today once again I had that feeling of a little piece of me was left behind. I had to laugh when I said I hated goodbyes, then said see ya in 2 weeks. I'm such a loser!! In the morning I will start the well known drive up to Rexburg. Anyway that pretty much covers what's on my mind.

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Here's to the next chapter in your life...drive safely! Love you! :)

Laura Jansson said...

If it's meant to be, it will all work out. :) Good luck in Rexburg, love you!