Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

First off I will update you all on my eye...
It opens every once and a while now, but for the most part it likes to stay closed. We got the results back from the MRI and they were normal :D So now we just have to figure out what's wrong...

I don't think I have ever been so excited for spring in my entire life! I was so sick of snow, that to celebrate the first day of spring we played outside! A group of us got on our shorts and tennis shoes and went down to Smith Park and played fun games. We played ultimate frisbee until Mike broke it :( but have no fear we played some soccer also! What's that I hear... kickball?! That's right we played all these fun games. It was nice to get out and do something again without freezing to death. It was 60 out... how amazing!



Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest... they're from my phone. We all forgot our cameras!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like everyone had fun! That's the main thing! Nice blue skies too! Even better! :)

Heather said...

Glad to hear that the eye is occasionally opening now, that is probably a good sign! The weather looks great too, I always remembered that first "spring" day in Rexburg...ya kinda live for it! LOL

The Jones Family said...

Glad you guys had such a fun time getting out and playing! I miss you and hope I can see you sometime soon! LOVE YOU! Feel better :)